Thursday, August 16, 2012

Review Copies of Wolf Creek, Book 1: Bloody Trail

I'm going to be sending out a limited number of review copies of WOLF CREEK, BOOK 1: BLOODY TRAIL, the first collaborative novel from the Western Fictioneers. It won't be released until next month, but if you're a blogger/reviewer and would like an advance look, drop me an email. I have it available in Kindle, PDF, and Word formats. This will be an ongoing series, and you can learn more about it here. WF's publishing program has a number of exciting projects in the works, so keep an eye out for future announcements.

3 comments:

Paul Bishop said...

Count me in for a Kindle copy ...

Oscar Case said...

I like the cover. I guess the use of a wounded or dead horse, or a live one, must have been common practice when there was nothing else around for concealment, but it probably resulted in a lot of good horses being shot.

Cap'n Bob said...

One Kindle, with everything, please.