Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New for Christmas












Great books to read, a bunch of exciting DVDs to watch, some fine music, and a couple of vital writing accessories in the calendars (I read each day's strip before I sit down to work). Also a bunch of vintage issues of the magazine FRONTIER TIMES on CD, a great research tool. Plus some warm clothes (I get cold easier than I used to) and a new pair of shoes, a code reader for auto repair work, and assorted goodies in my stocking. I am a lucky, lucky fella. Merry Christmas, everyone!

7 comments:

Richard Moore said...

Wow! I'm jealous. But Santa has left a few Christmas goodies for me as well.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky indeed. Hope you and Livia and the family have a great Christmas.

Jeff M.

Rittster said...

Merry Christmas, James! Thanks for all your support in 2013.
Brian Ritt

Rick Robinson said...

I have he Haffner Press books, but none of the other cool stuff. Way to go!

Jerry House said...

Well, somebody certainly was on Santa's good list! Best holiday wishes to you and yours.

Ed Gorman said...

We're never going to see or hear from you again, are we James?

Adventuresfantastic said...

I've got all the books, but none of videos. I haven't had a chance to read more than a few stories from the books, but that will be one of my New Year's Resolutions. Merry Christmas.