Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Music I Like: White Christmas - Bing Crosby


This series of Christmas music comes to an end with my favorite, "White Christmas" as sung by Bing Crosby. I wanted to find a clip of the ending of the movie WHITE CHRISTMAS, but there doesn't seem to be one on-line at the moment. I don't know if my little experiment was a success or not. I don't seem to be any more in the Christmas spirit than I usually am, but in recent years, Christmas Eve is usually when it kicks in anyway. I hope it's a wonderful holiday for all of you.

2 comments:

Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family, Mr. Reasoner!

Suresh Ramasubramanian said...

Here's Bing singing the song in the movie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yg5g_Xl-uU

Merry Christmas to you and yours.