Sunday, December 01, 2013

Christmas Music I Like: Snoopy's Christmas - The Royal Guardsmen


Since I'm not really much of a holiday guy, I thought maybe posting some Christmas music this month might help get me in the Christmas spirit. (Or as one little girl put it in one of the "Letters to Santa" that the local newspaper always publishes, "the Christmas Spit".) I don't know if I'll do this every day, just depends on how much time and energy I have, but we'll start off with a good one, "Snoopy's Christmas" by the Royal Guardsmen.

1 comment:

Scott D. Parker said...

Well, that was interesting. I liked it, mind you, but wasn't expecting a song like that.

I have a rather large Christmas music collection and can certainly offer some recommendations. As always, Chicago's three CDs are the first listens every season followed by Brian Setzer Orchestra's two. From there, I disperse, from Bruce Cockburn's decidedly low-key CD to Harry Connick's first to Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops Orch CDs.