Monday, February 25, 2013

Writing Update, 2/25

I love the end-of-the-book zone. 36 pages today. My eyes ache, but it's worth it to be done. Of course, I'm not really done. I still have some editing to do, then the manuscript goes to Livia for more editing, then back to me for any final revisions. The chapters I did today were actually sort of tricky, because I knew some of the characters had to die and I literally hadn't decided which ones yet. I hope I made the right decisions. I was also quite fond of the little scene I came up with to end the book and hope it still reads okay when I go back over it.

1 comment:

David Cranmer said...

The back and forth between you and Livia is exactly the same routine between Denise and myself. Though sometimes it may take another trip or two back and forth for us.