Thursday, February 28, 2013

Writing Update, 2/28

I really enjoy the first day on a new book. I didn't get to devote all day to it, since I had to do some more work on one of those outlines I wrote yesterday, but I still managed to get 16 pages done on the new manuscript. This book features a character I haven't written before (plus a few that I have), so that's always interesting and fun.

I wound up writing 404 pages in February. Added to the exactly 400 I did in January, I have 804 for the year. That's certainly not bad, but I'd like to do a little more than that. I know some of you probably think I'm greedy, or obsessed, or just plain crazy, but here's the thing: there are still stories I want to tell. Lots and lots of stories. And I have to get as many of them out there into the world as I can. I'm not getting any younger, you know.

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

You put the whole world to shame.