Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Now Available: Rivers of Gold -- James Reasoner and L.J. Washburn

RIVERS OF GOLD: A NOVEL OF THE CALIFORNIA GOLD RUSH is now available as an e-book for both the Kindle and the Nook. This is a book that Livia and I wrote a number of years ago, and it's the sort of big, sprawling, historical epic nobody writes much anymore. And if I do say so myself, I think it's the sort of book that we do really well and it's one of my favorites among our historical novels. Lots of action and romance, colorful settings and characters, some historical background, a little humor, and a final scene that I really, really like. Check it out!

2 comments:

Sean McLachlan said...

Glad to see you're getting your backlist back in circulation! Will there be a print edition¿

James Reasoner said...

Probably won't be a print edition right away, but maybe later on. I don't really do any of the work on that end of the publishing process, so it's just a matter of what Livia wants to do, and has time to do.