Monday, October 15, 2012

Now Available: A Hero for Christmas - Cheryl Pierson

~ A four-story Western collection from award winning author Cheryl Pierson ~

A Night for Miracles ~ Widow Angela Bentley takes in injured Nick Dalton and three orphans on Christmas Eve. Angela determines to keep her distance – until the children drag in a scraggly Christmas tree.

Homecoming ~ A holiday skirmish sends Union officer, Jack Durham, on an unlikely mission for a dying Confederate enemy. Will a miracle be able to heal his heart and reunite him with his beloved?

Meant to Be ~ Robin Mallory is shocked when she is tackled by a man in a Confederate uniform. A flat tire and a coming snowstorm have stranded her in the middle of a re-enactment – or is it?

Scarlet Ribbons ~ Persuaded by a vendor, Miguel Rivera ~ El Diablo ~ makes a foolish purchase—scarlet ribbons. Will they, and a mysterious meeting, set him on a new path?

7 comments:

Cheryl Pierson said...

Thanks so much, James! I appreciate this. I'm really thrilled to have this collection of my western historical Christmas short stories available this year. Thanks for featuring it!
Cheryl

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Anyone who doesn't snap up this book is going to be missing some great writing. My favorites were The Homecoming and Scarlet Ribbons.
I love the cover, too.
all the best to you my friend.

Tanya Hanson said...

Got it, Cheryl. Now just gotta make time to sit and READ.Almost impossible as you know, as a writer, too. Love you and best wishes!

Cheryl Pierson said...

Sarah, thank you so much for your unfailing support. I'm so glad you enjoyed these stories so much! Thanks for letting me know.
HUGS,
Cheryl

Cheryl Pierson said...

Tanya, you sound just like me. These days just seem to fly by, don't they? I hope you get the chance to just sit down and have some leisure time to read--I do that sometimes on Sunday afternoons. Love you, too, and thanks for all your support! I know you are busy, too.
Hugs,
Cheryl

Troy D. Smith said...

"Homecoming" is one of my favorite Christmas short stories ever.

Cheryl Pierson said...

Thank you Troy! That means the world coming from you! You are a dear friend.
Cheryl