Monday, January 07, 2019

I Can See Clearly Now . . . Well, Relatively Speaking

I went back to the ophthalmologist's office this morning to get the results of that visual field test I took last week. This test matched perfectly with the earlier ones I'd taken, proving that the deterioration in peripheral vision indicated by the test in October was inaccurate. Not only that, they checked the pressure in my eyes while I was there, and it was exactly what the doctor wanted in both eyes. So, good news all around. "Rock solid," as one of the assistants said.

Between that appointment and several other errands that had to be run, not much time was left for writing, but I did a little this afternoon. Saturday was a good day, two chapters. Yesterday I was able to work only in the morning since I had some other stuff to do during the afternoon, but I got one chapter done in that time. And so it rolls on.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Glad to hear your vision is clear!

Adventuresfantastic said...

Glad to hear the good news.

Peter Brandvold said...

Glad to hear the good news, James. Rock solid, rock on!