Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Coming Soon From Rough Edges Press: The Fyredrake's Prey - James Reasoner

Here's the cover Livia's done for my heroic fantasy novel that should be out sometime in the next couple of weeks.


Anonymous said...

This is news to me.

Give us a little background, would you?
Historical? Other-world based? More Sword & Sorcery or High Fantasy? A new hero? Might we see more?

John Hocking

James Reasoner said...

This one is set in a fantasy world that's tied in loosely with some short stories Livia and I have done, only one of which has been published so far ("Look You on Beauty and Death"). It's closer to High Fantasy than Sword & Sorcery, although there's plenty of swordplay. I probably won't revisit these characters, but I definitely want to do more with this setting. It's all a matter of finding the time.

Keith West said...

Highly looking forward to this one.