Monday, November 19, 2012

New This Week

Again, only e-books to report on this week. I just don't seem to buy print books much anymore. No room!

HOT LEAD, COLD HEART -- A Western from the always dependable Matthew P. Mayo.
FIGHT CARD: IRISH DUKES -- The latest entry in the great Fight Card series.
RANCHO DIABLO: THE HOLD UP -- Mel Odom as Colby Jackson this time.
GUNSHOTS IN ANOTHER ROOM -- A biography of the great crime and noir paperbacker Dan J. Marlowe from Charles Kelly. I read about this on Bill Crider's blog and bought it immediately. I think I'm going to read a Marlowe novel for an FFB entry to get in the mood, then read the bio.

That's a pretty solid line-up of books, I think.


1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I really want to read the Marlowe book as I know nothing about him. We need to do another biography day on forgotten books. Maybe in February.