Thursday, January 12, 2012

Just a Couple of Guys on Top of a Mountain


You may have noticed on Bill Crider's blog today that he ran a picture of us at the Western Writers of America convention in Jackson, Wyoming in 1992. Here's another picture from that same convention (which he was kind enough to send to me, along with some others) of the two of us standing on top of Snow King Mountain. I have no idea why I'm looking so suspiciously at Bill, as if he'd just tried to push me off the mountain or something. But if you ignore the two writers, there's a pretty nice view in the background.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks more like you were getting ready to push ME off the mountain.

David Cranmer said...

Love it! Great pic.

Peter Brandvold said...

Whew, for a minute there I thought those two were some of Haley Barbour's ex-house boys on the run from Mississippi! Skeered me...

Michael Davis said...

Slowly I turned . . step by step . .

Cap'n Bob said...

It looks like the world's tallest sand dune.

Anonymous said...

"The hills are alive..."

Jeff M.