Saturday, May 21, 2011

Under Outlaw Flags Review From Mel Odom

Mel Odom has some very nice things to say about my novel UNDER OUTLAW FLAGS. Now, Mel is a friend and colleague, but you know he wouldn't lie to you. Among other things, he says:


I expected a good story when I sat down with this one. What I didn’t expect was the old school storytelling that Reasoner immediately launches into. He uses a first person narrative that draws a reader in effortlessly. From the first page I felt like I knew Drew Matthews and his cohorts in the Tacker Gang, one of the last cowboy bank robbing gangs in the twentieth century.


You can read the rest of Mel's comments here. And if you look over to the left at the Amazon link, you can see the book's new cover.

3 comments:

Ron Scheer said...

I have my (print) copy of this one and hope to get to it before much longer. It's burning a hole on the bookshelf...

Anonymous said...

When's this going to be available on the Nook from B&N? Or is it an amazon exclusive?

James Reasoner said...

I'm planning to upload it on B&N later this week, along with some other stuff. I'll post about it when it goes live there.