Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cody Goes Italian

I'm very pleased to announce that Italian rights to my novel TEXAS WIND have gone to the publisher Einaudi Editore for their Stile Libero Noir imprint. If you look at their website, even if you don't read Italian (which I certainly don't), you can see that they have a great lineup of authors, including Joe Lansdale, Elmore Leonard, James M. Cain, Jim Thompson, Cornell Woolrich, Jonathan Latimer, and many others. I'm really happy and honored to be part of that group. I'll post the cover art when I get it.

And many thanks to Al Guthrie, J.T. Lindroos, John Betancourt, and Sean Fodera for making this come about.

3 comments:

Juri said...

Hey, congratulations! Italy is a big market! Too bad you don't get to be translated and marketed as a "giallo"... (Maybe this way is better...)

Cap'n Bob said...

Congrats, James. I hope you make a fistful of dollars on its release, and a few dollars more if it goes into a second printing,

Unknown said...

Cool, James!