Sunday, January 01, 2023

Sunday Morning Bonus Pulp: Adventure, March 1936


We'll start the year with a pith helmet alert and a fine cover by Hubert Rogers, an artist I've really come to appreciate in the past few years. This issue of ADVENTURE features stories by W.C. Tuttle, Gordon Young, and Tom Roan, all top-notch pulpsters, as well as H.H. Matteson, Andrew A. Caffrey, and Captain Jean M. Ellrich ("Sharkologist"! The cover says so). I hope all of you have a great, pulpish, adventurous year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Do you have these old pulp's?

James Reasoner said...

Some I do, most I don't, I just get the images from the Fictionmags Index or elsewhere on-line. When it's an issue that I own, I always try to mention that and use a scan of that actual copy. I hope to read and post more that I own this year.