Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Now Available: For Whom the Funeral Bell Tolls - Livia J. Washburn


Livia's fourth Delilah Dickinson Literary Tour mystery is now available for the Kindle, the Nook, and as a handsome trade paperback. This one finds Delilah leading a tour group to Key West to visit Ernest Hemingway's home there. Of course it's not long before murder crops up and Delilah has to become a detective again. Being a long-time Hemingway fan, I was really looking forward to editing this one. I wasn't disappointed. It's really fast-paced and funny and solidly in the amateur sleuth tradition. Check it out.

3 comments:

Ron Scheer said...

I hope Hemingway's cats make an appearance.

James Reasoner said...

Hemingway's cats are definitely in there.

Walker Martin said...

My wife and I spent a week in Key West a few years ago and of course since I'm a big fan of Hemingway, we had to see his house. The cats are facinating and most of them have an extra toe.