Saturday, September 26, 2009

Longarm and the Lone Star Trackdown

I got my copies of this one yesterday and I've seen it in Wal-Mart, too, so I know it's out there. It's the wrap-up of a storyline that's been running in the past three Longarm Giant Editions: LONGARM AND THE OUTLAW EMPRESS, LONGARM AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE SHOOTOUT, and LONGARM AND THE VALLEY OF SKULLS. While these books can be read as stand-alones, I think they're more effective if they're read in order. Jessica Starbuck and Ki from the old LONE STAR series play major roles in this one, and a character from another old Western series shows up before the book is over, too. I think these books are a lot of fun, and I hope the readers feel the same way.

1 comment:

Steve M said...

My copy dropped through the letterbox yesterday and I'm definately looking forward to reading it and finding out who that other character is.