Sunday, October 22, 2017

#355


I don't post much about my writing on here anymore, but I thought I might mention that on Friday I turned in my 355th novel. I have part of the next one done already (I put it aside to work on the one I just turned in), so I hope to finish it up in another two or three weeks and then get another one done by the end of the year. I've already slowed down some from my peak production and suspect that trend will continue, but I'd like to keep plugging away at it long enough to get to 400 novels.

5 comments:

Richard Krauss said...

Wow!

Unknown said...

You are The Man!

Adventuresfantastic said...

Congratulations! Even if you aren't at peak production, you still make the rest of us look bad.

Adventuresfantastic said...

Congratulations! Even if you aren't at peak production, you still make the rest of us look bad.

Neil A. Waring said...

Unbelievable accomplishment - congratulations and hurry on to number 400.