Sunday, September 14, 2014

Check It Out!: Wayne D. Overholser Website


There's a new website devoted to Western author Wayne D. Overholser's life and work, which you can find here. Overholser has never been one of my favorite Western authors simply because I haven't read enough of his work yet, but I've enjoyed everything I've read by him and intend to read more. This excellent website has really whetted my appetite to do so. Check it out! (That's a 1957 Dell edition of Overholser's first novel, originally published in hardcover in 1947. The cover art on this edition is by Robert Stanley.)

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'll definitely check it out.

Neil A. Waring said...

Don't know much about him but will take a look. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

He's definitely one of my favorites.