Thursday, February 02, 2012

McGrave - Lee Goldberg




If you travel in the same blog circles I do, you've probably read quite a bit about Lee Goldberg's new e-book McGRAVE in the past twenty-four hours. Well, I just finished it, and I'm here to tell you it's the best thing I've read so far this year. LA cop John "Tidal Wave" McGrave is straight out of an Eighties action-adventure movie, and in this yarn about McGrave's international pursuit of a thief and killer, Goldberg pulls off a very neat trick, producing a yarn that's part serious, part satire, and all action. It seemed like I had a grin on my face the whole time I was reading it. McGRAVE comes out tomorrow, and it gets a high recommendation from me. I loved it.

And I'm ready for the next McGrave book right now.

2 comments:

Lee Goldberg said...

Thank you for the great review, James! It's much appreciated.

Jack Badelaire said...

Read, reviewed, and posted. A ton of fun.