Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jur: A Story of Pre-Dawn Earth -- Tom Johnson and James Reasoner

Those of you who want to check out one of my rare ventures into science-fiction and fantasy should pick up a copy of JUR: A STORY OF PRE-DAWN EARTH, a collaboration between me and my old friend Tom Johnson that's now available as an e-book after being out of print for a while. This novel is very much influenced by Edgar Rice Burroughs and was a lot of fun to write. Tom deserves most of the credit for this one, I just helped out a little, and if you enjoy it he's written several sequels that I highly recommend.

6 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Do you ever sleep?

James Reasoner said...

This one was written back in the days when I had more time.

Adventuresfantastic said...

A buxom beauty threatened by a sabertooth tiger on the cover. It's on my must-have list.

Peter Brandvold said...

Another great pulp genre. I've got it. Last summer I read the reprint of Manley Wade Wellman's venture into this territory and liked it a lot though his Silver John stories are still my favorite.

Charles Gramlich said...

I read this one. I've even got a signed copy! Cross Plains! Good stuff.

Jack Badelaire said...

Bought it!