Thursday, December 02, 2004

Research

I had planned to start my next book today, but I realized that I need to get the outline done for the book after that, so that I can send it to the editor and make sure it's okay. So it was off to the library for research books (after a stop at the post office to send off that manuscript I finished the other day), and then I was busy with them the rest of the day, making notes of incidents that need to go in the plot and things that I want to investigate further on the Internet. I'll try to get the outline written tomorrow so I can start the next book this weekend.

And to prove that I have the attention span of a toddler, I'm back off the Spur books and am now reading ANGRY MOON by Terrill Lankford, which is an extremely good book so far (no surprise there).

No comments: