Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving today. I worked on the current book, as planned, and had a pretty productive day. But I also found the time to watch part of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and some of the National Dog Show (a Thanksgiving tradition in the Reasoner household). Also ate a very good turkey dinner topped off by some excellent pumpkin cheesecake. Can't beat that.

I'm reading Stephen King's Hardcase Crime novel, THE COLORADO KID. Should have a few comments tomorrow.

3 comments:

mtmorgan said...

Pumpkin cheesecake? I don't know... You'll have to send me some :)
Happy Holidays

James Reasoner said...

The recipe is pretty simple. You just make regular cheesecake and spread pumpkin butter on top of it. My wife just happens to make excellent cheesecake.

James Reasoner said...

I've discovered that you don't just spread pumpkin butter on top of the cheesecake. You also have to add brown sugar to it and heat it to make an actual glaze out of it.

When it comes to food, my specialty is eatin' it, not fixin' it.