Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two Books Not to Miss

I read Wayne Dundee's DISMAL RIVER a while back and thought it was one of the best Westerns I'd read in years. I still do. It's available now in paperback with an e-book edition coming soon. And while I haven't yet read all of David Cranmer's Cash Laramie stories (written under the name Edward A. Grainger), I've read enough of them to know that this collection is a must-have, as well. In fact, it's already sitting on my Kindle, waiting for me to have a few spare moments.

4 comments:

Mel Odom said...

I'll look for DISMAL. Got the other one myself. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

I've got Cash on my Kindle as well.

David Cranmer said...

Thank you, gentlemen. And DISMAL RIVER is a great read. I hope Wayne has quite a few more in his arsenal.

wayne d. dundee said...

Thank you for the kind words, James. You've been a good friend to have in my corner for a long time.
David, I've got Cash and Miles on my Kindle, too, even though I've already read the stories. Nice looking collection.
And yes, there will be some more Dundee westerns --- next one is already contracted and coming out from Western Trail Blazers later this summer.
Happy Trails to all!