Thursday, October 13, 2016

Now Available: The Savage Pack - Fred Blosser


The North Carolina wilderness is a dangerous place in 1714. Trappers and traders Axtel Fannin and Jesse Driggs rescue a beautiful young woman and her brother from kidnappers, only to find themselves entangled in a scheme that may cost them their lives. They and their friends will need every bit of their skill as woodsmen and fighters to survive a savage pack of killers driven by vengeance and greed.

In the tradition of such classic authors of historical adventure as James Fenimore Cooper, Robert E. Howard, and Hugh Pendexter, Fred Blosser spins a colorful, action-packed tale of passion and danger on the early American frontier. THE SAVAGE PACK is excitement from beginning to end!


(I published it so I'm hardly unbiased, but I think this is a great adventure novel, one of the best books I've read this year.)

3 comments:

Adventuresfantastic said...

Just because you're not unbiased doesn't mean you're not right. This sounds like a good read. Sold.

Cap'n Bob said...

If Amazon wouldn't screw around with my password I'd order it.

Anonymous said...

Top notch read by a top notch writer.

John M. Whalen