Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Music I Like: White Christmas - Bing Crosby

This series of Christmas music comes to an end with my favorite, "White Christmas" as sung by Bing Crosby. I wanted to find a clip of the ending of the movie WHITE CHRISTMAS, but there doesn't seem to be one on-line at the moment. I don't know if my little experiment was a success or not. I don't seem to be any more in the Christmas spirit than I usually am, but in recent years, Christmas Eve is usually when it kicks in anyway. I hope it's a wonderful holiday for all of you.


Prashant C. Trikannad said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family, Mr. Reasoner!

Suresh Ramasubramanian said...

Here's Bing singing the song in the movie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yg5g_Xl-uU

Merry Christmas to you and yours.