Friday, June 22, 2012

Now Available: The Man From Nightshade Valley - Ed Gorman and James Reasoner



I'm particularly proud of this Western novel I wrote with Ed Gorman more than twenty years ago. Originally published under the title HELL-FOR-LEATHER RIDER and the pseudonym Jake Foster, I've thought for a long time it ought to be reprinted under its intended title with both of our names on it . . . and now it has. The Kindle edition is already available, and the Nook edition is in the works and should be for sale in a few days. I hope some of you will check it out and enjoy it.

3 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Yowsa. I will be getting into this, one way or another.

David Cranmer said...

I second Todd's comment.

Jack Badelaire said...

Just picked up my e-copy. Looks exciting! Hot summer days are perfect for western stories like this.