Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Writing Update

I spent the morning editing the final part of the book I just finished, then in the afternoon I worked on a short story I started a while back and put aside. I don't have a title yet, but this is a story for the Western Fictioneers Christmas anthology and features my Texas Ranger character Cobb. I set it aside before because I couldn't quite figure out what I wanted to do with it, and also I needed to get on to the next novel. Well, today I added 1442 words to it, but more importantly I have a pretty idea where it's going now. We'll see.


I knocked off work a little early today because my eyes ached. Too much writing time for too many days in a row gives me a little eyestrain. So I went out and mowed the front yard to make up for being a slacker.

No comments: