Thursday, March 03, 2011

Redemption, Kansas

My author copies of this book arrived yesterday, so I assume it's out even though I haven't seen any copies in the stores yet. I don't know how many published books this makes, somewhere around 250 (I could tell you the 250th book I wrote, but that's not necessarily the 250th book published). But however many it is, it's certainly still a thrill to open the box and take out copies of a new book and hold it in my hands for the first time, especially when it has my name on it. That never gets old.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

My copy arrived yesterday too. hurray!

Randy Johnson said...

The UPS man is bringing mine today.

Cap'n Bob said...

Mine's coming. Congrats, James.

Steve M said...

Got mine, in the UK, at the end of last week. Yeap in February (it's supposed to come out in March). Have about 60 pages to go and am really enjoying it.